We have the very latest diagnostics equipment to ensure your car runs the same today as when it left the factory. In fact, our new very latest diagnostics equipment means that we can tune your car to run BETTER than the day it left the factory.
With over 40 years of experience in servicing every Jaguar ever built, we know we can get your car running at its very best. Whether you have a Ford Escort or a racing pre-pared Jaguar XK please drop in to have a chat about our specialised tuning services.
Alternatively give us a call on 01628 666216 or email us on email@example.com
A Summer Checkup consists of a complete check of the cooling system as overheating is a problem faced in the summer months. High temperatures can aggravate any existing cooling system problems. A low coolant level, leaking hoses or broken electric cooling fans can all result in overheating and expensive damage.
A fully operational air condition system is also essential to combatting the demands of those summer months.
Tyres also targeted within the Summer Checkup as high temperatures can aggravate any existing damage to the rubber. Under-inflation adds to the problem, causing friction and therefore more heat, which can prove too intense for weak spots in the tyres, resulting in punctures and blow-outs.
Give us a call on 01628 666216, or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to book you in for a Summer Checkup.
"The cars running fine - what's the problem? What's that? Check my oil, lights, tyre pressures, lights and wiper blades? No. last time I looked they were all fine".
Well consider the following before you next jump in your car:
1. Eight million motorists in the UK haven't checked their oil or tyre pressures in the last six months.
2. Driving on tyres that are under inflated by as little as 7 psi will increase fuel by a massive 8%.They will also wear more quickly and affect braking and road handling.
3. One in six drivers in the UK suffer from battery failure in the winter. The AA alone will replace over 140,000 batteries this winter on cars that will not start.
4. It is illegal to drive with no liquid in your windscreen wiper bottle.
5. A vehicle fitted with winter tyres travelling at 62 mph stops a whopping 5 metres quicker than a car using ordinary tyres.
6. One in 15 vehicles has a faulty brake light. This not only increases the chances of you being shunted in the rear but also increases your chances of being stopped by the police. Expect a £60 fine and 3 points if you are caught.
Life is complicated enough as it is. Why not book your car in for a winter service now and avoid all this hassle?
Give us a call on 01628 666216, or alternatively email us at email@example.com and we would be delighted to book your vehicle in for a winter checkup.
The main reason our customers come back time after time is because they get top-quality servicing at a fraction of the price of a main dealer. After 40 years in the business we know we can deliver the very best servicing for your car at exceptional prices. Of course, using an Independent Specialist also ensures that the makers' warranty is kept valid since it is no longer a requirement under EU legislation to use a main Agent to service your car.
Give us a call now to see how we can save you money on your next service.
Call us on 01628 666216 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Colin Philpott - Partner
"Whether you have a modern Jaguar XF, a 1960s Jaguar E-Type or a vintage Jaguar that's your pride and joy, I believe we can give your car a professional service at a price that is second to none. Jaguar cars are our passion but we are happy to look after your car whatever the make or model".