If have been putting off booking your Jaguar for servicing or maintenance in Berks, Bucks or the surrounding areas, now is the time to get your car into us!
Price comparison site Uswitch have revealed the top ten mistake car owners make that have proven to invalidate their insurance, with ‘Putting off car servicing and maintenance when required’ weighing in at number 3. Don’t put your pay-out at risk by lack of awareness!
Below we’ve given you a list of the top 10 most common mistakes you can make that could invalidate your insurance:
- Wearing high heels or flip flops whilst driving – 25% of drivers (so ladies, pack your flats!)
- Leaving your car unlocked – 24% of drivers
- Putting off car servicing and maintenance when required – 21% of drivers
- Forgetting to renew your MOT on time – 16% of drivers
- Letting your beloved pooch roam free in the car – 15% of drivers
- Lending your car to a friend or family member – 14% of driver
- Not updating your insurance provider with details after changing jobs – 9% of drivers
- Attaching objects to your rear-mirror – 9% of drivers (so do away with the air fresheners and fluffy dice!)
- Forgetting to new your tax – 9% of drivers
- Underestimated mileage that you travel everyday – 8% of drivers
As well as seeking out regular servicing and maintenance, it’s also important that you check the condition of your tyres. Keep on the lookout for any cracks or bulges in the rubber and don’t forget to check your tyre pressures. Also keep a peep for those pesky, small but deadly, nails that we only know about when it’s too late. They really are a day derailed!
Keeping your pet secured and locking your car may seem like obvious precautions, but can you be certain you do all 10 on that list? Even when you’re just popping into the shops?
If this could be you, we are here to help! For all Jaguar Servicing and Maintenance in Berks, Bucks or the surrounding areas, call us on 01628 666216.